Printix Go for print release with card or code.
Printix Go is used to print and securely release documents at any printer in your print environment – also known as Pull Print. It integrates with your printer’s touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, copy control, card-based authentication and more.
With Printix Go you can control access to printers and multifunction printers to:
- Ensure document confidentiality.
- Reduce paper and toner waste.
- Improve productivity. Go to any printer to retrieve your documents.
- Present card to Sign in at printer to release documents.
- Control access to multifunction printer (MFP) functions: Copy, Copy in color, Email, Scan, …
- Increase security with PIN code (4-digit) for two-factor authentication.
- Alternatively sign in without card by entering ID code and PIN code on the printer’s touchscreen control panel.
- Use existing or new card readers.
- Self-service card registration and management.
- Multiple cards per user.
- Install from the Printix Administrator.
Currently, Printix Go supports printers and MFPs from Epson, HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark and Ricoh (Beta test version available). Support for printer vendors is subject to demand. Please contact us to hear about support for other vendors.