Printix Go for print release with card or code.
Printix Go is used to print and securely release documents at any printer in your print environment – also known as Pull Print. It integrates with your printer’s touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, copy control, card-based authentication and more.
With Printix Go you can control access to printers and multifunction printers to:
- Ensure document confidentiality.
- Reduce paper and toner waste.
- Improve productivity. Go to any printer to retrieve your documents.
- Present card to Sign in at printer to release documents.
- Control access to multifunction printer (MFP) functions: Copy, Copy in color, Email, Scan, …
- Increase security with PIN code (4-digit) for two-factor authentication.
- Alternatively sign in without card by entering ID code and PIN code on the printer’s touchscreen control panel.
- Use existing or new card readers.
- Self-service card registration and management.
- Multiple cards per user.
- Install from the Printix Administrator.
Printix Go supports printers and MFPs from Epson, HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark Ricoh and Xerox.