Printix, a Kofax company, is happy to be a showcase sponsor of Microsoft Ignite 2022. Join us in person at Microsoft Ignite in Seattle to catch up on the latest in secure cloud print infrastructure.
Attending our first Microsoft Ignite event in 2016, we were met with enthusiastic response. Printix offered “the missing piece” that cloud-first customers were looking for as they were removing all servers from the site. As Microsoft Azure continued to gain ground in the cloud market, Printix was well positioned to support the serverless printing requirements of businesses that were aligned with the Azure platform.
Next, Printix was approved, and achieved preferred solution status, on Microsoft AppSource and Microsoft Azure Marketplace. At the same time, we were certified as a Microsoft Education Partner. Working closely with Microsoft partners in the coming years, provided us with the foundation and insight to grow and integrate our product further with Microsoft technologies and solutions.
Cloud print migration made easy with Microsoft integrations
As an ISV technology partner, Printix runs its server infrastructure on Microsoft Azure. The Printix Cloud is where the customer’s print infrastructure is orchestrated by Printix i.e. automated provisioning of the infrastructure services. Here are a few examples of the tight integration between the Printix solution and Microsoft, that benefit Microsoft cloud customers:
- The Printix Client software is quickly and securely deployed using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- The Microsoft Azure AD integration allows Single Sign-On and facilitates automatic registration of users the first time they sign in to Printix.
- If you have enabled Azure authentication you can use Azure AD groups to deploy and control access to printers based on users’ group membership.
- Documents printed via the cloud, or as mobile print from Android and iOS phones and tablets, can be routed to the cloud and securely stored in Azure Blob Storage.
- Printix helps users get the most out of Azure Virtual Desktop through SSO, silent configuration, updates, and continuous monitoring of the print environment.
- Printix integrates with Microsoft Power BI to create reports and provide valuable insight into print usage. (Developed initially together with Microsoft partner Ironstone in Norway).
- Printix integrates with Universal Print by Microsoft. Microsoft Graph API integration connects Printix and Universal Print to a single managed cloud service with extended features, security, management, and reporting.
Printix is the perfect cloud print solution for Microsoft customers
Today, we are seeing more and more demand for printing to adapt to the Microsoft “modern workplace” – an environment that harnesses cloud technology to become more flexible, collaborative, and scalable. People want to be able to print from anywhere, at any time, and from any device.
A cloud print solution modernizes existing hardware, making it ready for the modern workplace. Cloud printing has introduced a whole range of benefits, from security, cost efficiency, and productivity. Cloud printing is intelligent, integrated, and built for the modern world.
We see the Printix solution becoming an essential part of any Microsoft modern workplace solution, especially for businesses looking to reduce infrastructure costs and improve document management security. – Greg McCallum, Chief Technology Officer at Virtuoso
From our early beginnings, Microsoft and its partner ecosystem has provided Printix with an invaluable partnership and support. Thanks to this relationship and focus, today Printix is a leading provider of secure cloud print management software as a service.
Meet Printix at Microsoft Ignite in Seattle on October 12 – 14, 2022.